Saturday, December 1, 2007

sat morning

ugh..food hang over today. hubby and i went out to celebrate our 8th anniversary at a great italian place. it was awesome..but much heavier than what im used to....the garlic kept me up alllll night! oh well....gotta live a little!
it has become winter here in lake placid. We are to get out 1st major storm of over a foot sunday. Snow shoes here i come...i love it...it my favorite winter activity..and great for the bootay!
training is going well...im going a bit easier til after i get my sugery (boobs dec11) so i hope by jan 1 i can get back to some heavy weights and concentrate on bringing up this lagging back of mine. I have a long off season..so im not worried. i did alot in my short off season this year.
enjoy your weekend...24 days til santa comes.....

No comments: